o7 wr250f base valve

The by-the-book way is to stick a special tool down the fork from the top which engages the damper rod (as the Service Manual calls it) and keeps it from spinning.

The backyard way is to put the fork back together, hoping the compressed spring will keep the damper rod from spinning.

Sure enough is the same author. Looks like you placed it in the yz/wr250f section and suspension section. I knew I wasn't seeing things. Did you even take a look at what was posted in your previous thread? It is what you'll need to do. DGCARS even went through the trouble of uploading a pic for you. Like YZect stated, Using an air compressor with the fork together will normally let it come out. Post back if you run into anymore issues. Do you have a manual? If you don't, I believe you can download one on this site. It will walk you through the process.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=986885&highlight=

Edited by mikewrf18

No problem, you'll save alot of money making your own, and if you take your time and make it well, it will last you for years. Mine has anyways. I think the total project cost me about $20, but I kind of went over board because I wanted it to look nice. Good luck! ?

No problem, you'll save alot of money making your own, and if you take your time and make it well, it will last you for years. Mine has anyways. I think the total project cost me about $20, but I kind of went over board because I wanted it to look nice. Good luck! ?

Mine cost me $0.00 - The wife complains of a sore back whilst hoovering, wonder why? ?

No lewd replies please....this is a family show :prof: