back in action! (got meselfs an 03 250)

2003 RM 250 for....... $1150! :smirk:

bike is money, didn't run at first. but woot! she tears now!

GOOD to be back on yellow!

Edited by xFALL3Nx

it doesn't sound babied...where are the pics?

it doesn't sound babied...where are the pics?

ill have pictures latter today

Babied... as in = DeadBaby!

nope! it was just the main jet int the carb. it fell out, and the pilot/idle jet was clogged. cleaned everything on the bike, cleaned the carb and fired her up.

RUNS MINT!!!

so much power, i love it. got the bottom end snap ive been looking for. :smirk:

like new 2003 RM250 for $1150, because some fool didn't know how to fix a carb?=win

nope! it was just the main jet int the carb. it fell out, and the pilot/idle jet was clogged. cleaned everything on the bike, cleaned the carb and fired her up.

RUNS MINT!!!

so much power, i love it. got the bottom end snap ive been looking for. :smirk:

like new 2003 RM250 for $1150, because some fool didn't know how to fix a carb?=win

:smirk: that is a STEAL! you got a great deal dude...now lets see this beast!

ill put pictures up in a little bit :smirk:

ill put pictures up in a little bit :smirk:

nice upgrade dude :smirk:

here she is

PICT7694.jpg

PICT7695.jpg

Nice find... that looks like it hasn't done much work at all. Now get the linkage & headstock regreased then go out & ride it! Oh, and please change that blue rear caliper protector!

nice find man!!! Just picked up an 05 my self.

Grease the swing arm, linkage, kick starter, brake pedal, and steering stem asap. Those parts love to wear out without proper care.

RM250 one of the best 2 stroke race bikes on earth!

I want another one, they are hard to find.

Grease the swing arm, linkage, kick starter, brake pedal, and steering stem asap. Those parts love to wear out without proper care.

aye aye cappin! thanks for the infos

like new

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

bike is crazzy on the track. way too much power, i love/hate it. im terrible at motocross now. cant jump half as far. only had for 2 days. ridden it a total of 1 hour, but still. I WANT TO RIP! >=|

welll

i have my 250 almost 3years now, my first bike

did some pitbiking before that

but i must say, it takes about 2 years before you get to know the bike/the power

and learn to control it.

I try to ride every week and finally i'm playing with the bike now, and the bike isn't playing with me. Gotta say, this lasts only a couple of rounds, till i'm tired, then the bike is boss again :ride:

03 RM 250's have pretty burley motors and can use a FWW. I run an 8oz on mine. It makes it hook up way better as the power goes to the ground now rather than violently spinning the rear wheel. Suzuki upgraded crank weight in newer models to fix this issue. Great find BTW.

03 RM 250's have pretty burley motors and can use a FWW. I run an 8oz on mine. It makes it hook up way better as the power goes to the ground now rather than violently spinning the rear wheel. Suzuki upgraded crank weight in newer models to fix this issue. Great find BTW.

I run a 10oz on my 03 and she still certainly has no problem spining up real fast. Definately improves the traction :ride:

I run a 10oz on my 03 and she still certainly has no problem spining up real fast. Definately improves the traction :ride:

if i ran a 8oz, would it soften the crazy power? i cant even touch the throttle. i just idle around the local track in 3rd and 4th