Sign in to follow this  

Husqvarna 310 starting problem

Hi i have a 2009 310 and was out riding yesterday and bike was running fine till i stalled when i sumped out on a rock. tryed to start it after and would not start at all left for 3 minutes it fired up first time. happened 3 or 4 times in same day any suggestions guys.

EFI model right? If so check to see if the temp sensor is working fine. If you have iBeat or know someone that does have them read the fault info. The temp sensors seem to fail more than they should on these bikes and can confuse the EFI making it hard to start.

Hi i have a 2009 310 and was out riding yesterday and bike was running fine till i stalled when i sumped out on a rock. tryed to start it after and would not start at all left for 3 minutes it fired up first time. happened 3 or 4 times in same day any suggestions guys.

does it turn over?

Im haveing same problem on a 2010 te 250 i ride it and if i stall it or shut it down it wont start up right away if i wate it does but i can kick it over and it starts.Ive resherched around the web and it seems to be the plastic gear so it says im gona tear mine out after i talk to husky dealer tomaro see what they say. If this a problem they should recall the bikes and fix this its not right that it dont work they way it should.

Well went to dealer and they have been trying to figure it out as well and no fix and husky told them they dont have a fix sooo they gave me huky coustmer service number

and said to have every one call and complane till some thing is done.Here is the number 1 866 236 8029.

when you tried to start the bike,what happened?did it hum,click, turn over,do any thing ?try to give us a little more info so we can help.thanx,dan

Hi mate myn was the water temperature sensor and throttle position switch sounds a lot like your problems