skid plate

Suzuki

i am looking for a swing-arm skid plate for my 06 ltz 400 any suggestions?:smirk:

I have the pro armor 2 piece swing arm and link guard.. 1/4 inch thick, pretty solid..Tow hook slot included.. not as long as the original, so there is some chain exposed now, but I am very happy with the protection..

I'm also in the market for a skidplate for my 2006 kfx 400 which are the same quad haha. I found a polyurethane on sale, full chassis for only $46 bucks, Think its worth it? Or is spending $120 on an alluminum the better way to go?

were did you find that send me the link and if you get it let me know who it is. thanks

I'm also in the market for a skidplate for my 2006 kfx 400 which are the same quad haha. I found a polyurethane on sale, full chassis for only $46 bucks, Think its worth it? Or is spending $120 on an alluminum the better way to go?

Who makes it? I have Maier plastic skids on my utilities and the kids quads for years, and they do very well. When you run up on a rock, and aluminum skid will tend to gaul and stick. With polyurathane, it slides off the rock much more easily.

http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/atv

Yes thats exactly what it is. Maier

thanks guys