CRF250R crankshaft width 54.00mm ???

Hey guru people, is someone knows what is crf250r crankshaft width?

I need to change a connecting rod but can't find what should be a total width after change!??

At the moment it is 53.80mm, but looking from connecting rod condition i think it's can be wrong!

Sorry I'm not home until this coming weekend. If the answer hasn't come back to you, I'll measure one for you Friday night.

The rod big end side clearances will be what you need to check.....standard 0.30 - 0.75mm with a 0.8 service limit.

The rod big end side clearances will be what you need to check.....standard 0.30 - 0.75mm with a 0.8 service limit.

Thanks, Blackwoodz but i looking for other-

I am looking for distance between crankshaft cheeks (as i know for KTM it's adjusting with shims under main bearings, to get correct crankshaft axial move in engine case. On KTM RSF engines it is 0.10-0.20mm)

As i understand in crf such possibility not (i mean with shims) - need to do it precise when compressing crarnkshaft?

Sorry I am not familiar with KTMs. I am sure Charlie C. will have a better understanding. He is a CRF guru for sure....:smirk:

Sorry I am not familiar with KTMs. I am sure Charlie C. will have a better understanding. He is a CRF guru for sure....:smirk:

ok,

i think it is 54.00mm, and i hope Charlie C:worthy: will confirm it:)

i can check at work but it wont be until tuesday now.