brand new ktm,kawi,suzuki,honda 250f?? for 2013

I have know idea what changes are being made for 2013. They don't even have the 2012's out yet. I saw some 2012 bikes on internet but I don't know if you can get one. I'm a RMZ guy but I think they are all good. I guess you are not happy with KTM since you wan'to switch. KTM looks like they made major improvements to there bikes. Pick a color and go for it.

I have know idea what changes are being made for 2013. They don't even have the 2012's out yet. I saw some 2012 bikes on internet but I don't know if you can get one. I'm a RMZ guy but I think they are all good. I guess you are not happy with KTM since you wan'to switch. KTM looks like they made major improvements to there bikes. Pick a color and go for it.

okay man, and wich for 2012?

There has been pos. and neg. about all of the bikes. I like Suzuki, but that is my opinion. Go with what you like or look into some of the shootouts to see what the testers have to say. I nor anyone else can give you an unbiased opinion. They are going to recommend what they like and what works for them.

i would avoid CRF's. both of my RMZ's are broke. my YZF is a beast but my KTM is still my favorite. i would say either YZF of SXF. or maybe even a kawi if you want to be deaf after the race

I know a lot of guys that are very happy with there CRF's and my RMZ has been great. My buddy has an RMZ 250 with 60 hrs. on it and he rings the crap out of it, A rider. He is replacing the top end just for preventative maint. I also know guys with Kawi's that love them. This is why he has to do his own homework, because he is only going to get unbiased opinions from people who are trying to push what they like best.

I know a lot of guys that are very happy with there CRF's and my RMZ has been great. My buddy has an RMZ 250 with 60 hrs. on it and he rings the crap out of it, A rider. He is replacing the top end just for preventative maint. I also know guys with Kawi's that love them. This is why he has to do his own homework, because he is only going to get unbiased opinions from people who are trying to push what they like best.

im just stating my opinion from experience....

im just stating my opinion from experience....

I here ya, but you know that this guy is gonna get a hundred opinions from those who are pushing there brands. I will tell you, if I decide to get a 2 stroke it will be a KTM.