Sign in to follow this  

New GoPro Video With Different Mounts, Check It Out!

Thanks guys! if you like my videos keep posted on my youtube channel..Now that i have all my go pro mounts and 2 of the cams..ill be making allot of videos. And hopefully each one will get better and better.

What are you using to edit your videos? I need to find a good program, Windows movie Maker crashes to much for me.

Well actually i use Windows Movie Maker haha. I really like it. and i have Zero problems with it on my current computer.

On my laptop that has windows XP, it crashed ..wouldnt take my videos so i would have to convert them and all that crap.

But now i have a comp with windows 7, 4G of RAM and an HD graphics card.. Windows Movie Maker works awesome for me now lol. And to be honest i like it the best out of all the other editing programs..its nice and easy too use, not too complicated. And for me..it does the job awesomely

Dman, wish mine would work right!! I've used to before to edit videos I uploaded from another cam and it worked great, I to found it real easy to use...But now it crashes all the time!!

Very cool... Love the vids.:smirk:

I found mounting mine to my helmet, just in front of my mouth piece works awesome. It's out of the way (doesn't hit branches, or no need to duck or move your head so the camera doesn't get beat up) and easy to reach.

Here's a sample;

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/15934001_TvNEM#1196058568_f7aWu-A-LB

Even in the waterproof case you get decent sound, and can pick our radio comms.

Never mind, I just seen the other thread. Looks goofy but I see why it's a good spot....Does the mount hold up really well there?

Wow, I dig that, that was pretty cool.....How did you mount it there?
Never mind, I just seen the other thread. Looks goofy but I see why it's a good spot....Does the mount hold up really well there?

I used SS tie-wire and drilled a few small holes. And yes, it holds up well and doesn't shake or cause any issues. In fact, you forget it's even there (you can't see it when riding)

"I used SS tie-wire and drilled a few small holes. And yes, it holds up well and doesn't shake or cause any issues. In fact, you forget it's even there (you can't see it when riding)"

yeah thats a pretty cool view that gives when you mount it like that... i might try it one of these days