Where the frick is broc?

Motocross

where has broc hepler been? havnt heard much about him in the last couple years

in related news, Broc broke both wrists signing autographs. career ending injury.

but really where is he?

broc Hepler left the motorcycle world for good. last I heard he went to college. Too bad cause he was a favorite of mine.:smirk:

broc Hepler left the motorcycle world for good. last I heard he went to college. Too bad cause he was a favorite of mine.:smirk:

ahh dang he was one of my favorites too, at least hes going to college tho

Broc Hepler:

Lots of speed....Horrible luck

I see him buzzing around a local track on a YZ250 from time to time. Still has speed, but he's done racing.

I ran into him when I was out trail riding once 2 years ago or so. Me and my buddy rode with his group for an hour or so. Him and his group were fast as hell even in the woods...was neat to ride with a pro.

He got his bell rung a few times too many. It's my understanding he decided to call it quits before he ended up "riding the short bus".

I see him buzzing around a local track on a YZ250 from time to time. Still has speed, but he's done racing.

He dosnt even do local races anymore?

I haven't seen him anywhere, but also I haven't been out riding for a while. I know last time I seen him he was on a yz250 and he was ripping. I know when I talked to him he said he wanted to get back into racing but he other things going on.

I saw him a few times last summer doing some trail riding/family enduro stuff in Ohio. Hell of a guy.

I saw him a few times last summer doing some trail riding/family enduro stuff in Ohio. Hell of a guy.

Yea he's just riding for fun now, my buddy saw him at an enduro last year. He races at High Voltage (outlaw race) sometimes too. He trail ride throughout the winter on trelleborgs as well. Good down to earth dude.