lights

O.K. I know this has been beaten about quite a bit but anyway. I'm going to send my stator to B.D. in a few weeks for a rewind. Then I'll be in the market for a new headlight that you can actually ride with. I'm currently running the Trick DS kit that comes on a UFO headlight/numberplate with integral turn signals. So all that has to go for something else. I would like to retain the Trick kit and maybe mount it somewhere else.

A certain person who can no longer be on this board, but who's initials are P.C. told me this weekend that the JAT setup was real sweet, he told me he'd mounted one on Krannie's bike and he liked it a lot. How does this tie into the existing headlight switch?

O.K. I know this has been beaten about quite a bit but anyway. I'm going to send my stator to B.D. in a few weeks for a rewind. Then I'll be in the market for a new headlight that you can actually ride with. I'm currently running the Trick DS kit that comes on a UFO headlight/numberplate with integral turn signals. So all that has to go for something else. I would like to retain the Trick kit and maybe mount it somewhere else.

A certain person who can no longer be on this board, but who's initials are P.C. told me this weekend that the JAT setup was real sweet, he told me he'd mounted one on Krannie's bike and he liked it a lot. How does this tie into the existing headlight switch?

Yes Nayther, it works quite well!

AIRTIME HID is a complete bolt on one-piece unit with high/low.

I already had a BD dual sport kit installed using the stock headlight.

I used a BD 150w stator upgrade too.

It's very bright.....

DSCN7422a.jpg

DSCN7367nobd.jpg

DSCN7370.jpg

DSCN7369.jpg

DSCN7366.jpg

DSCN7415.jpg

BillKrannie029.jpg