Antigravity Batteries Product Giveaways - ENTER NOW! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Who has the best/worst wreck of the weekend?

I fell over on a very gradual very wide uphill section going very slow. Surely someone can beat that.

This was not this last weekend but the weekend before, Prineville race. Lap one just before the check point. I think I was running 4th out of 13 at the time. 3 minutes in a Juniper gets me. Made me loopy. I finished the race but remember just a little at the end.

Joe............

This was not this last weekend but the weekend before, Prineville race. Lap one just before the check point. I think I was running 4th out of 13 at the time. 3 minutes in a Juniper gets me. Made me loopy. I finished the race but remember just a little at the end.

Joe............

Holy Crap!!!

I was going to post up the video of me falling off a raised trail until I saw the butt kicking you took in Prineville, no way my video can compete with that :lol:

After seeing you hit the ground as hard as you did I had trouble remembering where I was at :lol:

You're one tough SOB :smirk::prof::smirk:

Hit a stump smack head on...on purpose...and went over the bars.

Part of the stumpjump competition...

sore, very sore today...

Prineville is a great venue for a race. Rocks, ruts, elevation change, tight but also a section of MX track for the MX lovers. I dig that tight stuff, it levels the field for me on the 144. John Younger typically stops me at Eddieville or Starvation ridge so I was real happy when I passed him, he ended up 2nd overall. When I slipped up and he passed me back I think I was pushing it just a little too hard but it felt sooo good. I hope all my bumps and bruises are healed up for Starvation Ridge next weekend. Prineville is for sure on my hit list again next year;) One of these days I need to hit some of the NMA events! Event though I did not break any bones last weekend with that getoff it felt like a harder hit than when I broke my leg in 08 or my wrist last year. I got the GPS track on the Voyager, I need to post up some images.

Joe..........

Didn't happen in the Northwest but my 9 year old son collided with a 16 year old friend on Saturday. My son was on his brand new 110 and his buddy on my 450. Both of them are top racers and are very good on dirtbikes. It was the last little ride of the day before we headed out fishing. Just made some adjustments to both bikes.

One took a corner a little wide and the other took the corner a little tight and they swiped each others left side. My son broke both bones in his arm, has two titanium rods in his leg and a black and blue eye. My sons bark buster caught his buddies leg and split him open from his knee to his foot, ripped a toe off and shattered his knee cap. He is going in for his second surgery tomorrow morning. They were able to reattach everything but he is starting to run a fever so they have to go back in and clean everything out to stop infection.

They were both life flighted from the scene. We are very lucky to still have them both. Both of them swerved hard right at the last second saving them from a head on collision and saving thier lives.

Didn't happen in the Northwest but my 9 year old son collided with a 16 year old friend on Saturday. My son was on his brand new 110 and his buddy on my 450. Both of them are top racers and are very good on dirtbikes. It was the last little ride of the day before we headed out fishing. Just made some adjustments to both bikes.

One took a corner a little wide and the other took the corner a little tight and they swiped each others left side. My son broke both bones in his arm, has two titanium rods in his leg and a black and blue eye. My sons bark buster caught his buddies leg and split him open from his knee to his foot, ripped a toe off and shattered his knee cap. He is going in for his second surgery tomorrow morning. They were able to reattach everything but he is starting to run a fever so they have to go back in and clean everything out to stop infection.

They were both life flighted from the scene. We are very lucky to still have them both. Both of them swerved hard right at the last second saving them from a head on collision and saving thier lives.

NIGHTMARE :smirk:

I didn't manage to crash this weekend, but I broke my KLR a little. Went for a spin to the woods, up some rocky road to a look out, and smashed my water pump on a rock. Broke the cover and bent a bolt. I was able to turn the bolt half a turn counter clockwise and wedge the cover on tight enough to not leak and get home.