dual sport fuel question

I am doing a 100 mile dual sport run this weekend, I am running a 06 yz250 with a 3.2gal tank and 15/51 gearing I run 40:1 50/50 race/pump gas ..The run is 60% woods 20% road and 20% fire road/rocky roads.. This is my first dual sport ,how much gas would you bring and how often would I need to fill up.. I will be taking it easy on the roads so not to kill my mpg what ever my mpg would be.. anyway any help would be great

If any of my past two strokes are any reference, I'd plan on about 25-30 MPG tops. Any better will be pure benefit. Even mildly tuned 250-450cc bikes get about 30-35 under normal use, so your bike would be likely to get somewhat less. Under heavy loads, it might even work out to around 20.

I know that isn't a real answer, but after owning 50-70 two strokes, that's about what i've come to expect.

If any of my past two strokes are any reference, I'd plan on about 25-30 MPG tops. Any better will be pure benefit. Even mildly tuned 250-450cc bikes get about 30-35 under normal use, so your bike would be likely to get somewhat less. Under heavy loads, it might even work out to around 20.

I know that isn't a real answer, but after owning 50-70 two strokes, that's about what i've come to expect.

So to be safe I will call it 20mpg and figure 2 tanks should cover the ride Thank you

I'd guess you will do better. I raced a few WR250's and YZ 2 strokes (AMA enduros) and usually could get 30 to 35 MPG. This doing aggressive woods riding, technical single track, rocks and fire roads. Deep sand is the only place where your MPG could fall down to 20 or 25 MPG. If your bike is jetted correctly ... not too rich ... then you should get 30 or better.

And here's a tip: take it easy when you can ... go light on the throttle!! It ain't a race, it's a dual sport ride. ? If you can ... carry a 2 liter Coke bottle full of gas, I'd bet you make the 100 miles without a gas stop.