Sign in to follow this  

Trail approved?

Hello i am interested in buying a kx250f 04 and up. For intermidiate trail riding. Nothing crazy. Im wondering if any one rides a kx250f for trails? and any mods they have done to perform better? Thanks'

you should save your money and buy an 06 or newer you don't want an 04.. 05s are a little better but the 06+ is way better

you should save your money and buy an 06 or newer you don't want an 04.. 05s are a little better but the 06+ is way better

for sure bro all i have been looking at is 06 they range from 2500-3000 sound right? in great shpae. im just wondering if it a mistake taking a mx bike on a trail

i love my 04 kx250f in the woods....when it is running. unfortunately, once it heats up, sometimes she doesn't want to kickstart very easily.

i'm still tweaking on the setup, but I imagine in a few more months, she will be my ideal woods bike.

i love my 04 kx250f in the woods....when it is running. unfortunately, once it heats up, sometimes she doesn't want to kickstart very easily.

i'm still tweaking on the setup, but I imagine in a few more months, she will be my ideal woods bike.[/Q

Cool, How much riding and how hard do you have to ride to heat it up at that point, and what are you going to tweak to fix that?