People watch your trailer batteries mine got stolen!!!!

California

BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!! Just had my 2 6v batteries stolen off my toyhauler last night in my driveway(Lakewood, Long Beach area)Cop siad this is the 5th report in 2 days, I'm putting a lock on next time. The theives are getting 5-15 dollars a batt depending on the size, keep your guard up. Ive called the local Batt shop to keep an eye out for two new costco 6v Batteries.:smirk:

Edited by dirtdevil72

Thats right in my back yard too, not good.

Not to long ago I had 3 full 5 gallon gas cans stolen. I locked the bikes but missed locking the jugs. I hate Horse Thiefs, String em up.

Phoking low life scum of the earth douch bags every where you go now.

I take the enclosed trailer even when it's just me and one bike. Cans, gear ,food,tools, are all locked up while riding.

It is very common unfortunately. Happens at rental yards where people store RVs all the time. I'm lucky I have room at home for my stuff. Thankfully Sam's has 220AH 6V for $75ea. I am sure Costco must as well. Sorry for your hassle !

BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!! Just had my 2 6v batteries stolen off my toyhauler last night (Lakewood, Long Beach area)Cop siad this is the 5th report in 2 days, I'm putting a lock on next time. The theives are getting 5-15 dollars a batt depending on the size, keep your guard up. Ive called the local Batt shop to keep an eye out for two new costco 6v Batteries.:smirk:

thats enougf for a 20 sack of meth, fing tweekers

Hang em by their hands.:smirk:

Thanks for the heads-up. I had no idea that tweaker crimes like this happened outside of the Fresno area......

Bummer.

Are the batteries dry cell? A lot of new electric scooters are out there.

We have had a rash of cat converters sawzalled off of Toyota trucks. The downside of battery operated tools.

Next, people will start siphoning gas out of gas tanks. I need to get a couple locking gas caps.

Some trips to Pismo beach I hear of bikes being stolen in the middle of the night.

Why do cat converters get stolen? In Socal do you really think its druggies stealing this stuff or is it desperate illegals?

Some trips to Pismo beach I hear of bikes being stolen in the middle of the night.

Why do cat converters get stolen? In Socal do you really think its druggies stealing this stuff or is it desperate illegals?

Precious metals content in the cat converters is what makes them valuable as scrap. Scrap yards have been hammered in SoCal over their purchasing of stolen property, but it still seems to be happening every day. Sounds like it's time for the law to step up their game again where it comes to recycling facilities......

Two years ago it was cat converters and AC condensers outside of homes. There was also a group that was drilling into gas tanks from the bottom of the vehicle and stealing gas that way. Real bummer for the person getting stolen from, having to replace a fuel tank so that some tweaker can get to their next score.......

i used to work at Masonite mill in ukiah, and we had lots of tweekers (meth users) they would steel any thing they could get their hands on, tools, brass hammers, wire, any thing that wasn't welded to the wall, to sell or trade for meth.:smirk::smirk:

Last year the tweakers stole all the Brass Lettering for our neighborhood signs & street directions in the WHOLE TOWN. It took our HOA over a year to replace them with concrete ones.

They stole my RV batteries, my 69 GTO radiator on side of my house.....anything that isnt bolted down. I'd sure like to catch a tweaker in the act....

tweekers stay up all night there hard to catch they dont sleep at night

They stole my RV batteries, my 69 GTO radiator on side of my house.....anything that isnt bolted down. I'd sure like to catch a tweaker in the act....

Im afraid I couldnt control myself if I cought one, probably better off I just do the right thing and let the cops deal with it.