Sign in to follow this  

Post your most weird dirt bike stories ever/ Or what you've seen on the trail?

The weirdest thing i have seen on a trail ! I was up riding in hood river last summer by myself and I came around a corner the first thing I saw was a bike on it's side right in the middle of the trail so I stop and Look around and that's when I saw it a man with his pants around his knees literally pulsing out of his back door. I couldn't get around his bike blocking the whole trail so jumped off of mine to move his junky beat up xr and A's soon as I went near his bike the guy charged at me yelling don't touch my bike A's shit was still flying everywhere. I got back on my bike and just ran his bike over, not to be a dick but because I had no idea what this trail pooping guy would next

The weirdest thing i have seen on a trail ! I was up riding in hood river last summer by myself and I came around a corner the first thing I saw was a bike on it's side right in the middle of the trail so I stop and Look around and that's when I saw it a man with his pants around his knees literally pulsing out of his back door. I couldn't get around his bike blocking the whole trail so jumped off of mine to move his junky beat up xr and A's soon as I went near his bike the guy charged at me yelling don't touch my bike A's shit was still flying everywhere. I got back on my bike and just ran his bike over, not to be a dick but because I had no idea what this trail pooping guy would next

hah nice

My friend lost his finger.

Last year we were riding down a creek bottom and my buddy caught a small tree that had fallen. Where leaves were covering it he didnt see it till the last min. He wasnt going but maybe 10mph and dropped it. Where his hand came down there were some rocks and bricks there and caught his finger between it and his bark busters. It cut it completlely in two. All we herd him say is where the F%$K is my finger...

Just one of those freak accidents. He is still riding and hopfully we will be going next week?

Good Times...

Years ago, when I lived in Richmond, I bought a new XR400. For a while I kept my bike at my parent's house, fearing it would get stolen. They live out in the country.

So I stopped by to visit and take the bike for a spin. The gravel road that goes by their house ends a few miles later at a cul-de-sac. Turns out, it's a popular make out spot. I come upon a faded red Ford Tempo. These two unfortunate looking people were going at it, the driver's door open, she's bent over the driver's seat, ass out in the open, he's nailing it from behind. They see me coming, and start falling over each other trying to put their clothes back on.

I felt that it was necessary to turn around and roost the shit out of both of them and their shitty car. Get a room, far away from my parent's house.

Actually this happened just yesterday. not too crazy but pretty funny. Well my friend asked his younger brother if he could take his quad for a ride. We were hanging out by this river. His younger brother said "no your not touching my quad". Well he took his quad anyway and was riding it around in an oval for about 30 seconds and his brother flipped!! He threw his kx250f o. The ground!!! Well he continued to ride the quad Then saw his bike and went to go ride his quad into the river but just parked it with the two front wheels barely touching the water. I guess throwing the bike on the ground wasn't enough for his so he stomped of his new drd silencer!!! I don't know about you guys but if someone did that to my bike I could guarantee they would never beable to eat right ever again. I'm mean seriously?? Your that much of a brat that you can't Even let your older brother ride your quad??

Edited by Coviello

Once I was out exploring some trails out somewhere in Nevada. I was going up some singletrack and came across a bunch of dilapidated old travel trailers. At first I thought it was just a group of people out camping for the weekend. Then I realized that these trailers were too crappy to be on the road and besides, there was no access roads to this area anymore. I then figured that these trailers must have been dumped there years ago when there was dirt roads that went to this spot. I also saw a rusty old '55 chevy pickup with flat tires and had all the window glass busted out. To my surprise, as I drove through the trailers there were actually several people around. These people were filthy looking and were guys with lonnnggggg beards and women with hair down to their legs. They were all half-naked and what clothes they were wearing were torn-up garments that went out of style 30 years ago. They all stared at me with gaping mouths like they were staring at a alien. It was like I landed on the deserted island that Tom Hanks and "Wilson" lived on in the movie "Cast Away." Mildly shocked, I decided the best thing to do at the moment was to hook a brodie in the middle of that "camp" and go back to where I came from. Later on I tried to make a return visit to further investigate the "camp," but was unable to ever locate that trail again.

Once I was out exploring some trails out somewhere in Nevada. I was going up some singletrack and came across a bunch of dilapidated old travel trailers. At first I thought it was just a group of people out camping for the weekend. Then I realized that these trailers were too crappy to be on the road and besides, there was no access roads to this area anymore. I then figured that these trailers must have been dumped there years ago when there was dirt roads that went to this spot. I also saw a rusty old '55 chevy pickup with flat tires and had all the window glass busted out. To my surprise, as I drove through the trailers there were actually several people around. These people were filthy looking and were guys with lonnnggggg beards and women with hair down to their legs. They were all half-naked and what clothes they were wearing were torn-up garments that went out of style 30 years ago. They all stared at me with gaping mouths like they were staring at a alien. It was like I landed on the deserted island that Tom Hanks and "Wilson" lived on in the movie "Cast Away." Mildly shocked, I decided the best thing to do at the moment was to hook a brodie in the middle of that "camp" and go back to where I came from. Later on I tried to make a return visit to further investigate the "camp," but was unable to ever locate that trail again.

I can hear Rod Serling's voice now....

Riding my desert RM across the county... Just rode through a wash on my way to our little mountains. I kept hearing this buzzing noise. When I killed the bike to get a drink, I heard it again. Anyways, I started hauling ass again, and going about 60, saw a fence 40 feet or so ahead. Locked up my rear tire (because I broke my front brake lever) and slid out in a panic. The bike stopped right before the fence. After I picked it up, I realized it was a runway. A tiny runway. And the buzzing? Model planes. Some old guys saw me and started hollering and waving me away. Turns out, there is a model plane club in my town.

Sheet, I forgot my favorite story!Bombing the trails near my house (I live out in the desert) with my 8 year old brother on his ltz400, and I saw a rhino parked on a hill ahead. Started getting closer, saw an old dude and two old ladies. Got very close, and realized they were naked. Never hauled ass outta someplace that fast in my life.

Believe it or not, I know it happened.

Sheet, I forgot my favorite story!Bombing the trails near my house (I live out in the desert) with my 8 year old brother on his ltz400, and I saw a rhino parked on a hill ahead. Started getting closer, saw an old dude and two old ladies. Got very close, and realized they were naked. Never hauled ass outta someplace that fast in my life.

Did the old mans wrinkly ball sack ever come back to haunt your dreams

Yeah, would some moderator please lock this one so people go add to the other thread, which I have to say is in the running for Best Thread EVAR.

UHHHHHH.....your EIGHT year old brother on his ITZ400???:ride:

Joe