Sign in to follow this  

FMF exhaust system

I would like to now if a FMF powerbomb header and the Factory 4.1 slip-on exhaust for KX450F 09-11 will fit my 2009 KLX 450R. Because a KLX 450R exhaust system is back order till 10 of july.

Thanks Bruce

NO - only kx stuff from 08 and earlier ('06 '07 '08) will fit klx

BUT WITH A BIG HAMMER (BFH) and THE BLUE REAMER (Torch) you could

make anything fit - perhaps some Hi-temp Duct tape would help too.....

GOOD luck

Why not the Q4 Silencer????

+1 on the Q4! Quiet pipes help keep us on the trails we love:thumbsup:

I went to another distributor on wednesday morning to order the complete 4.1 system for a KLX 450R and said to me tomorow night will have it, so i order it and installed it last night and went for a test ride. WOW big difference in power and nice sound. I like it loud and we don't have any specific riding trail here up north in Canada and they don't bother us for sound anywhere plus mine is street legal.:ride:

I went to another distributor on wednesday morning to order the complete 4.1 system for a KLX 450R and said to me tomorow night will have it, so i order it and installed it last night and went for a test ride. WOW big difference in power and nice sound. I like it loud and we don't have any specific riding trail here up north in Canada and they don't bother us for sound anywhere plus mine is street legal.:ride:

Where I live Connecticut, trails are few and far between, so we have to tread carefully where we ride. I'd love to have the louder system too; just "not in the cards".....Enjoy the pipes bro:thumbsup: