Steamboat Sprgs gps tracks

I'm headed to Steamboat Springs for the 4th of july.

Riding around Buffalo Pass[if the snow is gone???] also in the area up in Routt county "Big Red Park" and the surrounding places.

I've ridden there for the last few years only with a map, but if someone has some cool loops or tracks for that area that would be great also into Wyoming

sence we have rode right into that state and didn't even know it tell we saw a little sign nailed to a tree.

Thanks for any help.

I'm headed to Steamboat Springs for the 4th of july.

Riding around Buffalo Pass[if the snow is gone???] also in the area up in Routt county "Big Red Park" and the surrounding places.

I've ridden there for the last few years only with a map, but if someone has some cool loops or tracks for that area that would be great also into Wyoming

sence we have rode right into that state and didn't even know it tell we saw a little sign nailed to a tree.

Thanks for any help.

I would re-think Buffalo Pass for the 4th of July this year.

http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/cgibin/snotel/snotelday2.pl?site=825&station=06j29s&state=co&report=depth

Unless you're bringing a snowmobile with you.

Yeah, you better find a different area to ride in early July, I plan on riding my snowmobile on July 4th, record snows all over the west, 200-300 percent above normal, even IF the snow was melting by then trails will be streams or rivers, water every where, global warming my ass

Yeah, you better find a different area to ride in early July, I plan on riding my snowmobile on July 4th, record snows all over the west, 200-300 percent above normal, even IF the snow was melting by then trails will be streams or rivers, water every where, global warming my ass

if we get %300 of average snow due to al-gore induced warming i hope he huffs out %500 more hot air next year than he did this year I'm all freakin' for it ?

Yup....last year Buffalo Pass had lots of snow in and around there. Kinda of already thought after this year Buff pass would be out because of the record snow pack.

Big Red Park will be a for sure anyway.

also heard there is a track in Craig is that true? if it is does someone have a name so i can look it up.....hrs,days its open,tracks available??

thanks again

k

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Superdave/Captian Dogmeat......i heard there are trails out by Stagecoach Lake or in that general area?? are you famillar with that area?

Anything/anywhere else i should look at?? you could PM if you would like.

thanks

Thanks Superdave/Captian Dogmeat......i heard there are trails out by Stagecoach Lake or in that general area?? are you famillar with that area?

Anything/anywhere else i should look at?? you could PM if you would like.

thanks

I am not familiar with the summer use trails around that area at all.

I snowmobile at Rabbit Ears quite a bit so I'm fairly familiar with the general boundaries, but I've never had my dirt bike over there at all.

I do know that as of this past weekend you could still unload a snowmobile at the Muddy Creek parking lot, which is right off the highway ....

I don't know when they'd actually open the roads and trails up in the moutains there this year, if they even open them at all.

There was a track in Craig, but it is being rebuilt now so no go there. Was in Steamboat today, still snow half way down the ski hill, and water everywhere. I would guess all the Hahns Peak area will be a no go on the fourth. Great OHV area west of Craig called sandwash