Sign in to follow this  

Fasst Company Anti-Vibration Bar Inserts

has anybody tried these yet? my cr500 is killing my hands. just to much vibration,thanks

Yes, get the bars. The Flexx bars are amazing. The relief your hands and forearms will feel is amazing. There is a reason many of the top off road guys use them. I have only taken a demo of them at a race, but with any luck my set should be waiting for me this weekend.

Yes, get the bars. The Flexx bars are amazing. The relief your hands and forearms will feel is amazing. There is a reason many of the top off road guys use them. I have only taken a demo of them at a race, but with any luck my set should be waiting for me this weekend.

i was just thinking of gettin the bar ends. i am tall and the flex bars are to low. i also heard of putting fine sand, metal rods, and foam inside but thinking of the bar ends would work best for me

I did the expanding foam on my 97 CR 500 and it was OK but I have the Flexx bars on my CRF 450R and they are amazing! No comparison and I ride/race Cross Countrys and single tracks.

Customer service is top notch too...:smirk: