Pickup driver tries to kill motorcyclist

I had some jackass do something similar to me one time, sad part is I couldnt get him to pull over, I stopped and called 911 with a plate # and they did NOTHING, Im sure they would have if I was dead, they wonder why some people take the law into there own hands! Lucky for that guy I have 2 kids now and cant spend time in the clink!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at how fast they were going! lol, backroads aren't friggen race tracks. Imagine they ran into a small car head on? Driver of the car and of course the bike driver would be DEAD.

Things go both ways, the truck driver is a pure idiot, but at the same time the description in the video makes the bike riders look completely innocent. In reality they are just as much a danger as the truck driver!! lol

something like this happened to my grandpa awhile back. a car swerved infront of him ans slammed on his brakes. when my grandpa tried to go around, the guy in the car flipped him off and tried to run him off the road. grandpa got back behind him and turned off the road. when he went to the police station with a license plate number the cops sent him to the highway patrol saying "its their jurisdiction" so grandpa went to highway patrol... guess what? highway patrol sent him right back to the police saying "not our jurisdiction". so he went back to the cops and got the same reply as before. he told the cops that if they werent going to do anything about it he was going to take care of it himself. the cops said "you cant do that sir" so grandpa said "if you give that bastard the same go-round ive been getting, ive got nothing to worry about." ?

he never did find that car and driver again, which is probably for the best. haha

You sound just like the people that complain about dirtbikes. Just go about your business and let others do their thing. A little less whinning about what others are up to is just what we need right now.

not trying to hate on u.... but its a public road with laws. Can't compare MX to street.

Ive had first hand experiance of drivers like this while on my dualsport!! Ive had to actually kick the door to get them to move away so I didnt end up as road kill.. Yes they were speeding! Why did he swerve into the other lane as the bike tried to pass??? Not exactly normall activity. Gotta love the fact he has a quad in the back??? People in general dont have any respect for motorcycles, I think they should be taken for a ride and realize how much less attention people have when in there cars!!!. Nice to see it on Video though. I would say a couple speeding tickets are in order for both parties and reckless driving on the trucks part. Just my 2'cs

I would have ripped that hillbilly quadtard out of his truck and whooped his a$$ that!! the guy that almost got hit didn't do anything but hide by his bike once they pulled over...that guy in the truck had a weapon (stick) but there were two bikers with helmets, that wouldn't gone down like that if that were me and one of my buddies!

yeah they werent going as fast as the video made it seem, and im sure they wanted to kill that guy but then that video that helped them woulda hurt them in the long run, sometimes you have to set your "bad ass" pride aside to actually get something accomplished. now the road might be a little safer because the guy got put away for attempted murder, how ever long that is.

now the road might be a little safer because the guy got put away for attempted murder, how ever long that is.

I can't say I agree. Have ya ever been to jail? It's no big deal...certainly not a incentive to not do it again. Jail is like locking your doors on your house...keeps the honest, honest. Anybody else with a brick, goes through the window. Good thing we mostly honest folk, but I submit, without fear of physical repercussions, would we all be so honest?

you gotta realise that as a street motorcyclist, your life is almost worthless in the laws eyes... how many times does a stupid cage kill a biker and they at most get a citation... sad.

Reading some of the replies posted on that video is just frightnening.

And this guy in the red pickup doesn't understand whats in store for him. (not a threat from me) But there is already indication thats this guys personal info is floating around now on some other forums. Thats the kinda trouble you just dont want.