When you have to poop!

Ever use a sock?

I am assuming you mean to wipe with?

Never to poop, but I have used it on the front side. Move this to TS.

MAX!!!

Nope, i always use a sleeve first, you get 2 of them. That means you can poop twice.

Thats if I have no mountain money ! Monkey but realy sits in after though !

I'd recommend turning it inside out first for maximum performance.

Ever use a sock?

Never! But it sounds like it would work!

I took a back-snapping dump the other day on this little island in a cove on the lake. I had to go so bad. The island was just a bunch of leaves in the water with methane trapped under it from the decomposition. My first step, I sunk my boot pretty good. So I had to use a paddle (surface area) to jump onto then jump off that to get to some grass. I also had to do a big jump to the other side of land to find some real land. And my landing was also just a bunch of leaves. After I scared off a nice whitetail deer, I found a nice tree to dump behind. All that for a dump.

Well I didn't want to ruin my good pair of boot socks on a ride once so my buddy yelled into the woods where I was taking a crap and told me to use a dollar for toilet tissue so I did. When I came out of the bushes shaking both my hands my buddy ask me what was wrong and I simply answered "you ever tried to wipe your ass with four quarters?":smirk:

Well I didn't want to ruin my good pair of boot socks on a ride once so my buddy yelled into the woods where I was taking a crap and told me to use a dollar for toilet tissue so I did. When I came out of the bushes shaking both my hands my buddy ask me what was wrong and I simply answered "you ever tried to wipe your ass with four quarters?":smirk:

Bahahaha this is a good one

Socks would require removing boots, knee pads, pretty much my pants, etc.

I alway dump before I ride to get down to 'race weight'. Mostly because I have a fear that I'm going to smack a tree and literally knock the sh!t out of myself... I always pre-ride dump even if I've got to force the issue :smirk: .

If it came right down to it though... my drawers would probably already be 'touching on the subject' so I'd likely just cut them off and go commando for the rest of the day.

Ever use a sock?

I find that poison ivy works well to wipe with. You should try it.

i just cut little squares out of my shirt because im too lazy to remove a boot.

I keep a ziploc baggy with some TP in it in my pack just for such occasions.

Never thought of doing this until my nephew ate 4 Chili Cheese Burritos on the way to go riding one day. Before the day was over, he had no socks, no shorts and no sleeves left on his jersey.

thats why God made leaves

Socks? Yuck man, hope you don't have athletes foot... If you think athletes foot itches imagine athletes ass!!!!

Socks? Yuck man, hope you don't have athletes foot... If you think athletes foot itches imagine athletes ass!!!!

:smirk:

I find that poison ivy works well to wipe with. You should try it.

I have. But I was also married. :smirk: Both were a pain in the arse! :smirk:

I always bring dinner rolls with me, never had to use anything else. **** if I had to I'd probably use my boxers lol, leave em there and just ride home :smirk:

TT's going all to hell... and whats the point of using boxers? If you're going to soil your drawers, why would you even bother in the first place?(other than the squishy feeling)

No leaves in the middle of the desert.

Pre-ride dump, always.

I just rub my ass on the ground, like dogs do on the carpet.