SHout out..

I just want to give a shout out to all the members here that continually give out help day after day, to the same questions over and over ,,when most of the answers are in the Faq section..I have offered lots of help,where i can of what i have learned, well which is nothing compare to some of you,.hoping to ease the burden on the easy stuff.. but i have to sadly admit that my patience gets very tested repeating answers when i see the same questions over and over and have to excercise constraint so i don't say something rude. (like read the damn faq's)

Since i have and am sure will still need help in the future, i just wanted to say thankyou for all your help and patience in dealing with us. Thanks Eddie, E.Marquez, and the rest i know i have missed, you all know who you are.

I know you here thanks alot, but i thought i would dedicate a thread stating my appreciation, i'm sure many feel the same as i do.

Thankyou.:smirk::thumbsup:

D.

i think most people just don't understand how to use a forum. i've found pretty much every problem or question i've had just by searching. and the ones i didn't find, it was because i didn't feel like reading through a million jetting threads to find my answer.

i find valuable tips and how-to's everyday, so thanks to anyone that contributes. it makes owning a bike and the diy wrenching something i'm pretty proud of.

that is why i never post because i am too busy reading everything i could already ask somewhere else here

Anyone who answers the same question day after day after day deserves credit too. DVIRGIL you do a good job at answering the questions. I try to help when I can but you are right, sometimes its hard to keep a good attitude. Anyway I thank anyone who has helped me as well. This is a great place to find endless amounts of expereince and information. We owe it to the members upward of 10000 posts. They are the ones who who have had catastrophic failures and save us alot of time and money with all the fixes and FAQ's. Also I wish everyone an awesome riding season. Be smart and have a great time. :smirk::smirk::prof:

i think most people just don't understand how to use a forum. i've found pretty much every problem or question i've had just by searching. and the ones i didn't find, it was because i didn't feel like reading through a million jetting threads to find my answer.

i find valuable tips and how-to's everyday, so thanks to anyone that contributes. it makes owning a bike and the diy wrenching something i'm pretty proud of.

i completely agree with you on understanding how to use a forum..maybe if a quick tutorial on searching where included somwhere easily visible, it would help newbs..

yes but immidiately visable in the specific forum maybe..

like a sticky thread at the very top of the general forum. or where the FAQ is.

Word. I love you guys!

like a sticky thread at the very top of the general forum. or where the FAQ is.

:lol: Those two threads ARE the FAQ :smirk: so adding yet another thread that no one will read is kind of pointless :smirk:

For the few that care to look....there is a lot of easy to find info on how to use this site, much like there is a lot of DRZ info in this forum FAQ, that most will not read.. Then post " my counter shaft nut came loose" or " my drain plug cracked my case" or " my oil filter space in the case has cracks". What a piece of junk this bike ..no one told me.....blah...blah...:prof:

It's the internet so it's to be expected and I don't have a problem answering someones question :smirk:

Your oil filter cavity is cracked too? Seriously , I am also indebted to all those with the knowledge and the patience .

:lol: Those two threads ARE the FAQ :smirk: so adding yet another thread that no one will read is kind of pointless :smirk:

For the few that care to look....there is a lot of easy to find info on how to use this site, much like there is a lot of DRZ info in this forum FAQ, that most will not read.. Then post " my counter shaft nut came loose" or " my drain plug cracked my case" or " my oil filter space in the case has cracks". What a piece of junk this bike ..no one told me.....blah...blah...:prof:

well i'm sure if someone doesn't know how to use a forum they wouldn't know what the acronym "FAQ" actually meant...

"i have a DRZ not a FAQ"

Well, thanks for recognizing that not everybody is an OG member

Thanks to Noble and Craig in OZ as well.

well i'm sure if someone doesn't know how to use a forum they wouldn't know what the acronym "FAQ" actually meant...

"i have a DRZ not a FAQ"

:smirk: absolutely ...I was just replying to the post which asked for a help section in the FAQ... I assumed since that user used the acronym....it would be ok to use it in a reply.

This on line forum, is like any other.... A new user has to put some effort in to learning how to use it.....if they expect to get full utility from the software. Lots here willing to help those who are willing and able to help themselves :smirk: