Sign in to follow this  

Washington 2011 timekeeper enduro

I am, sadly, unable to attend the black bear this year so I am really really in need of assurance that the Timekeeper is going to go this year! Anybody have the scoop? I just don't think I can bear the thought of having to wait till the webfoot for my enduro fix...

I would be interested on some information on this myself. I've been doing enduro's for three years, and was really looking forward to it last year when it was cancelled. I find it suspect that theres no flyer and their website hasnt been updated for a long time. I have never done the Timekeeper so I really hope it doesnt fall through again this year!!!

I've heard rumors the Timekeeper has been a great event in the past but I also have only been doing endures for three years so I have never dine the Timekeeper...really looking forward to it and crossing my fingers

Yeah I noticed that. So its official! Can't wait its been an awesome year so far! Won my class at the black bear and overalled c class. See you there......

Finally mailed in my entry today...found the trusty steed is going to need a rebuild though so the clock is ticking...maybe I should try and finish project KDX and ride it instead...dropped off the fork and shock at devol today...

Ok...got the fresh piston in the yz...still need to reassembled the bike, do new bearings in the linkage and swingarm, play with the getting and hope it runs! The kdx is still apart as well, hoping to get the suspension back from devol today, once assembled it should rock with the reported fork from a 2005 kx125!!

Ok...got the fresh piston in the yz...still need to reassembled the bike, do new bearings in the linkage and swingarm, play with the getting and hope it runs! The kdx is still apart as well, hoping to get the suspension back from devol today, once assembled it should rock with the reported fork from a 2005 kx125!!

I'm envious Paul. I think my last two hard crashes in the Sparkplug and in Shelton could have been avoided with decent forks. Let me know how that KDX project comes out. I may need to scrounge up a pair of KX forks as well.

I'm envious Paul. I think my last two hard crashes in the Sparkplug and in Shelton could have been avoided with decent forks. Let me know how that KDX project comes out. I may need to scrounge up a pair of KX forks as well.

Believe it or not I got the fork legs and triples on eBay for $100 including shipping!

Does anyone have a route sheet?[/quote

i don't think they are making it available until the day of he event

Is a discover pass needed for this event?:thumbsup::thinking:

No discovery pass needed. The staging area is at Straddeline so there is a $5 gate fee.

i don't think they are making it available until the day of he event

Correct. And 2 years ago when they had this event there were no resets so make sure to pack your A game.

Does anybody know if you need a discovery pass for your bike if you only have a plate on it and no ORV sticker for this event?

That's my understanding. I've asked a few folks whether they think DNR would actually stop and check along the course and was told they've done so in the past. But it also sounds like DP enforcement has been very spotty so far. So, I don't know what to expect.

I guess I just wasn't meant to ride the time keeper...seized up the newly built Yz motor while warming up...haven't torn it down yet to find out what I screwed up in the build...

Big thanks to RCMC very smoothly run event and they even let me work a checkpoint...a great day considering i never got to ride!

I guess I just wasn't meant to ride the time keeper...seized up the newly built Yz motor while warming up...haven't torn it down yet to find out what I screwed up in the build...

Big thanks to RCMC very smoothly run event and they even let me work a checkpoint...a great day considering i never got to ride!

You siezed it up?:thumbsup: it sounded fine when you started it...that sucks !

You siezed it up?:thumbsup: it sounded fine when you started it...that sucks !

Yeah...im thinking it may be the bottom.end or transmission this time...tear down beguns tommorrow :banana::ride::D:ride:

Too bad Paul. Working it is good for the series points though. Would like to hear some stories of the event as I spent some time thinking about how I was not riding it all during work yesterday.