a few questions about my 2003 rm!

Hey i recently purchased a 2003 rm 250 now here are the problems im having with it. The forks leak like a son of a *, it was also leaking gear oil from the bottom of the case, so i filled it up and it started spewing out everywhere so im guessing i over filled it? It also runs very rich and is very boggy so im guessing that is jetting?

Im planning on watching a how to tomorrow and i'm going to try to put new seals and oil in and hopefully that helps the leak

my other question is what kind of gear oil i should be running?

thanks Dylan!

Hey i recently purchased a 2003 rm 250 now here are the problems im having with it. The forks leak like a son of a *, it was also leaking gear oil from the bottom of the case, so i filled it up and it started spewing out everywhere so im guessing i over filled it? It also runs very rich and is very boggy so im guessing that is jetting?

Im planning on watching a how to tomorrow and i'm going to try to put new seals and oil in and hopefully that helps the leak

my other question is what kind of gear oil i should be running?

thanks Dylan!

If the fork seals are leaking and the tranny is leaking I would not be riding it.

I would find out where the tranny is leaking, first and fix the forks.

The brake pads are soaked, so they will work about as good as a China made tools.