Sign in to follow this  

08 Crf 70 rear spoke size?

Does anybody know the size of the rear spokes for a 2008 Crf 70?

thanks but what i am actually looking for is the correct size of the spoke wrench to use to tighten them do you happen to know that?

thanks but what i am actually looking for is the correct size of the spoke wrench to use to tighten them do you happen to know that?

No, I don't know what size they are, but the wrench shown in the top-right corner on THIS PAGE fits 6 different nipple sizes and can be found in the ThumperTalk Store at the top of the page.

I actually already bought that wrench the problem is that some of the spokes on the back wheel are so close together and the wrench it is too big to fit. So I need to use an individual wrench just for that size nipple.

If you have a set of digital metric vernier calipers, measure the two opposing sides of one of the nipples to get the size. Or, that 6-sized spoke wrench is gauged in mm, what size fits the spokes you can get to?

It goes all the way in to the last slot which says #5 but the thing that has me confused is that the bigger openings towards the tip of the wrench are the smaller numbers 1, 2,3, ect.