street legal

My wifes bike is a 2007 CRF230 and my question is can I plate this bike? We live in the broke state of California!


I'm pretty sure you can not in Cali. IIRC, they cracked down on conversions a few years back and only bikes with street legal VINs can get a plate now.

Bummer I guess it's time for us to buy her a plated XR400.


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now