Cylinder head discoloration

So I got my new to me and well used KLX-400R home last night, I always hate getting to know a new car or bike.

The bike although well used is still in decent shape, it's cleaner then my last one in some regards although you can tell this owner didn't know what he was doing both in upkeep and as a rider.

The bike has been overheated for sure, I flushed the cooling system this afternoon and put some new antifreeze in, there is no milk anywhere or other signs of a headgasket issue.

However the cylinder head on the left side is stained a gold color, is there anyway to clean it up?

So I got my new to me and well used KLX-400R home last night, I always hate getting to know a new car or bike.

The bike although well used is still in decent shape, it's cleaner then my last one in some regards although you can tell this owner didn't know what he was doing both in upkeep and as a rider.

The bike has been overheated for sure, I flushed the cooling system this afternoon and put some new antifreeze in, there is no milk anywhere or other signs of a headgasket issue.

However the cylinder head on the left side is stained a gold color, is there anyway to clean it up?

If it's heat discolored.. No,, you can not clean it up.....