Sign in to follow this  

Jetting with new exhaust? Read Please!

Ok so I just picked up a full Leo Vince X3 carbon system. Now, the question I have is should I have my carb re jetted/switch out the jets or whatever I need to do now that Im going to put this exhaust on. This is my first aftermarket pipe as I have always ran a stock pipe because 450cc is more than enough power. Need some info asap! Thanks guys. Appreciate it. :smirk:

My 06 has a full Yoshimura system with the stock jetting and no problems. You might need to change your jets, or maybe you can just adjust your fuel screw. Put it on and ride it and see how it runs. Im sure it will be fine with the Leo Vince, i dont think most of these aftermarket exhausts are really too different from the stock nowadays.

My 06 has a full Yoshimura system with the stock jetting and no problems. You might need to change your jets, or maybe you can just adjust your fuel screw. Put it on and ride it and see how it runs. Im sure it will be fine with the Leo Vince, i dont think most of these aftermarket exhausts are really too different from the stock nowadays.

Yea thats what I have heard. Putting her on today and testing tomorrow.

All u gotta do is call the manufacture of the pipe and ask for jetting specs. They will want to know your elevation, and fuel type. You can ride it without re jetting, but why drop the dough on a bad ass new pipe and not maximize your engines potential?!?! Re jetting will make the bike run like a raped ape! Try riding it first, then drop seven bucks on some jets (that you, yourself can install) and ride it fully done. You will be SO happy you did!!!