d2.jpg

rd2.jpg

mp1.jpg

ma1.jpg

kw1.jpg

jb1.jpg

cr4.jpg

cr3.jpg

Man that is some awesome pics and great riders. How did u get that close to them lol?

Man that is some awesome pics and great riders. How did u get that close to them lol?

Its easy at the nationals... just buy a pit pass. I was walking around the pits for a couple hours. At one point, I came around a semi and almost ran right into Chad Reed. And when its time to race, just stand right up next to the fence. If you havent been to a national, i highly recommend it. Those guys are so fast.... T.V. doesn't do it justice. :ride:

Thanks for the pics! How and where do you go to "just buy a pit pass"? How much does one cost? Can anyone buy one?

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Thought I would contribute a couple. Great day at Freestone this year. Not as hot as last year, well at least for the fans. Didn't hit the pits this year. I really wish I would have now. :lol: Anyways, a great day of racing...

Barcia through the whoops or doubles or whatever they were.

Freestone2011272.jpg

Chad...

Freestone2011237.jpg

Dungey out of the same corner. Man, Dungey is fast... But, so smooth too. Fun to watch.

Freestone2011229.jpg

Dungey giving chase to Chad...

Freestone2011141.jpg

The roost could get pretty bad in this corner. Just ask Dungey... :ride:

Freestone2011114.jpg

Thanks for the pics! How and where do you go to "just buy a pit pass"? How much does one cost? Can anyone buy one?

Usually there are some signs set up guiding you back to the pits. At freestone they had a table set up where you sign a waiver and pay 15 bucks. Put on your pit pass wrist band and walk through the gate. I think it was good from 9-noon. :ride: