Sign in to follow this  

MAG7 Pit Locations - 2011 BAJA 500

Racers -

255497_106260706132153_100002446718025_60321_4981893_n.jpg

MAG7 PIT signs are posted at 1 mile out, 1/4 mile out, and at the pit. Every effort is made to place pits at the mapped locations, however minor adjustments to pit placement do occur to ensure safety of all, and efficient service to those racing / pitting with MAG 7 PITS.

Any questions please contact Dane LaFontaine at:

danelafontaine@msn.com

Race safe everyone and good luck! :smirk:

On behalf of the entire MAG7 Team, we would like to thank all of our racers for chosing MAG7 to support their efforts at the 2011 SCORE BAJA 500!

We are all looking forward to racing with you in the future and congratulate you all on your efforts!!!! :lol:

Sincerely,

MAG7 CREW - 2011 SCORE BAJA 500!!! :ride:

204xthumb.jpg

I was doing as ISDE race here in Oregon today, and on my way out of the parking lot, I saw a guy with a MAG7 shirt on from this year... He said a friend hired you guys or something like that.

Anyways, it started a conversation after reading about you guys on here! Very cool!

I was doing as ISDE race here in Oregon today, and on my way out of the parking lot, I saw a guy with a MAG7 shirt on from this year... He said a friend hired you guys or something like that.

Anyways, it started a conversation after reading about you guys on here! Very cool!

There's some orange shirts floating around out there that's for sure! :thumbsup:

We'll be posting up some info on the B1K soon so stay posted....

Who has the oldest still wearable Orange Mag 7 Race Tee Shirt? I have one saved from my first Mag 7 adventure, the 1975 B1K.:thumbsup: