New Mod. On My CRF150rXL

Its been awhile since I have done anything to my bike so I decided to improve the looks by trying my hand at plastic welding and I lengthened the rear fender by 2-1/2" to cover more of the 19" rear wheel.

crf150 rear fender 008.jpg

crf150 rear fender 003.jpg

crf150 rear fender 034.jpg

crf150 rear fender 031.jpg

new fender 018.jpg

Its been awhile since I have done anything to my bike so I decided to improve the looks by trying my hand at plastic welding and I lengthened the rear fender by 2-1/2" to cover more of the 19" rear wheel.

Well done and great looking bike:thumbsup:

Looks like nice work, and needed with the longer swingarm and the bigger diameter rear tire.

Swiss

Nice work.

Where did you get the red gas cap? I am sooo jealous.....Right now my 150rb is all stock :lol: ....(besides trim graphics) I just don't have money to put into it yet.....I'm 13 and can't get a job yet. :lol: so I guess i just need to keep saving up birthday money! :lol: Sick bike! :ride:

That rear sprocket is sweet!! What kind is it and how many teeth?

I got fifty bucks that says you cant do that twice.... :ride: Looks great and in my opinion needed. Nicely done....again...

Tom

Where did you get the red gas cap? I am sooo jealous.....Right now my 150rb is all stock :lol: ....(besides trim graphics) I just don't have money to put into it yet.....I'm 13 and can't get a job yet. :lol: so I guess i just need to keep saving up birthday money! :lol: Sick bike! :ride:

I had a machinist do some parts for a chopper I built a few years ago and he had 5 of these gas caps laying on his shelf in his office that he said were a small run for someone close in the area that were extra so I bought them all for a $100 and kept one for myself, one for my daughters bike and gave the rest to my friends as x-mas gifts.

That rear sprocket is sweet!! What kind is it and how many teeth?

The rear sprocket is a 54-Moose Racing that I found on ebay.