husaberg 2012

we still dont get them in the US, they are only for European markets

I hope MXA is wrong. I was under the impression the 2012 Hbg 2Ts are available in the USA. We'll know for sure after the 2012 intro meeting this month.

Quote from post on UHE: "The dealer meeting flyer says come ride the new generation two stroke Husaberg machines. Thats all ,no more no less. June 26-28. Millvile,MN"

Edited by tm_enduro

I hope MXA is wrong. I was under the impression the 2012 Hbg 2Ts are available in the USA. We'll know for sure after the 2012 intro meeting this month.

Quote from post on UHE: "The dealer meeting flyer says come ride the new generation two stroke Husaberg machines. Thats all ,no more no less. June 26-28. Millvile,MN"

The yellow frame is the 2012 and it's my impression that they will be available to NA this year. As you said, we'll know for sure by the end of June.

paul just posted this

I heard today that a 300, and possibly a 250 two-stroke Husaberg just might come to the USA in 2012, but they will use the older KTM XCW frame without linkage, and keep the cost about $1000 less than a new 2012 KTM with the new frame, plastics, etc. Interesting turn for HB and KTM, offering the HB's with older technology as more of an trail bike at a lower price point.

I hope they don't do the yellow frame on the 4Ts 'Bergs.

No doubt these (and their sister KTMs) are sweet bikes though. There seems to be a movement back to 2 strokes :ride:

The 2012 4-strokes have the yellow frames too.

Yeah-KTM's have gotten taller.Heard they are getting even taller for 2012. There should be more options for shorter people. One good thing with linkage is,they have longer linkag arms to lower the bike,but it isn't alot. I thought the z-bolt and low seat was the "fix all"? Supposedly there are 2 different size ohlins and WP shocks-USA gets the shorter version. I may just do-up my 250sx like the Husaberg. Just gotta find the rad shrouds.