Sign in to follow this  

Out with the camera....

Here are a few pics I took goofing off with the camera.......I did get a new bike stand thats pretty pimp...lol

Picture 503.jpg

Picture 508.jpg

Picture 507.jpg

wow , looks unreal ! lovin the black ! and the decal works graphics of course , even though im a bit biased :smirk: and did that stand come from the decal works site lol?

IMG_1140.jpg

Looks awesome! Makes my stock '11 look meh...

I thought a pimp was a dreg who dealt in sex slavery and the defilement of women? Super pimpy bike.

really like the seat. how much is cut on that? I'm 5'2 so i need to cut my new seat and really like that, looks good:D (unlike teh seat on my other bike :ride: ) lol

wow , looks unreal ! lovin the black ! and the decal works graphics of course , even though im a bit biased :ride: and did that stand come from the decal works site lol?

IMG_1140.jpg

Thanks so much.....yeah the stand came from decalmx.....I just thought it looked cool...so I got one.....lol......by the way....your bike looks awesome..........

really like the seat. how much is cut on that? I'm 5'2 so i need to cut my new seat and really like that, looks good:D (unlike teh seat on my other bike :ride: ) lol

Thanks......it is a SDG Low Seat....custom cut into a step seat....You can call SDG and they will make you a custom seat to fit you.....The seat and the lowering link make a huge difference........Yeah I am short too...lol......

Thanks......it is a SDG Low Seat....custom cut into a step seat....You can call SDG and they will make you a custom seat to fit you.....The seat and the lowering link make a huge difference........Yeah I am short too...lol......

i hear ya. right now i have my sag set too high to try to help as well as a link on it, though, i didn't cut the seat yet... so with a cut seat i can raise it up so its 1" higher under full weight which would help a bunch. It turns and rides great how i have it set up, but it really looks weird i find when i'm on it because the sag is too much right now adn for some dumb reason, that really annoys me.. so i really need to do my seat hah :ride:

^Yeah I understand that.....the sag makes a big difference in how the bike rides and handles.......I love my SDG seat.......its money well spent...........good luck and keep us posted......

I'm normally not a big fan of black plastic but that looks GREAT!

Thanks....It was a big change for me too.........I still love KX green........:ride: