bike stalled

Well waited all winter to ride my 07 kawasaki kx450. Trails opened two weeks. 6 of us trailored the bikes to a local rail road track. Got bike all warmed up. Finaly going to get to go further then my drive way lol. went through bike spot cleaned and greased everything and new oil and filter. new twin flow filter. everything seemed to be mint. started out on the journey. left park and ride got on to the the tracks went through the gears letting it warm up and to see how bike went dropped from fifth to fourth to see how good it would lift the front tire. grabbed fourth gave her some throttle like half. and then nothing bike stalled made a rapping noise like a chain. so when camed to a stop looked down no oil leaking chain not snapped. so slowly went down on kick start and feel nothing starnge but hear a weird knock so i left it at that. moral to the story a REALLY pissed off guy now wanting to sell bike. I live in Maine. email me at jasonmaine@live.com open to all offers. But make them serious i will not take a grand or any other dumb question. Bike has ride concept suspention and new tires. and you guys said the kx is a good bike lol jk i know luck of the draw. I buy and sell atvs of all sorts so i know the game.