Sign in to follow this  

just put my new wind screen drz470sm

some mite not like it some mite , i have not taken it for a ride yet , but im sure it will cut down the wind , i mite even leave it on for a track day to see if it helps going down the front straight away , IMG00001-20110602-1627.jpgIMG00002-20110602-1627.jpg ill take better pics when i get out for a ride here is where i got it http://www.screensforbikes.com/ what do you all think ????

It's gotta help, Iam interested to know how it works on the track.

any help cutting the wind for my big ass will help :smirk: on the small tracks im sure not much help but on the big ones yes

If you inquire about the screens on his website be sure to mention that you are a member of TT and you get a really good price break.

I have a CEE Bailey wind screen. It doesn't seem to affect top speed unless it is winter. Without it, in winter, I just can't go that fast.

I used a piece of aluminum between fairing an upper fork clamp bolt so the wind won't push screen down.

One problem I have is the windscreen hitting my head during wheelies or steep hills, seriously, ouch.

I like how it curves more straight up and down. Nice wind shield and tint.

Looks good! Been looking at a screensforbikes shield for my dr650 for a couple months now, they seem to have the best looking and fitting shield out there for any bike

If you inquire about the screens on his website be sure to mention that you are a member of TT and you get a really good price break.

yes he did :ride: