I want to un-lower my bike.

When I first bought my DR-Z400S it was a bit to tall. I installed 1" lowering links to solve this. Well it been almost 2 years and I want to put the stock links back on. I'm sick of the bottoming out

Well I just got done tearing my shed and both tool boxes apart and I can't find them. I did find the stock links for my 99 GSX-R750 so I guess when I sold the GSX-R I threw the stock DR-Z links in the cargo bin for the new owner. :smirk:

I can't find any stock links on ebay for a decent price. Lowest ones I found were $45 and that crazy for 2 pieces of metal with a hole at each end.

Does anyone know where I can get a stock set for cheap?

When I first bought my DR-Z400S it was a bit to tall. I installed 1" lowering links to solve this. Well it been almost 2 years and I want to put the stock links back on. I'm sick of the bottoming out

Well I just got done tearing my shed and both tool boxes apart and I can't find them. I did find the stock links for my 99 GSX-R750 so I guess when I sold the GSX-R I threw the stock DR-Z links in the cargo bin for the new owner. :smirk:

I can't find any stock links on ebay for a decent price. Lowest ones I found were $45 and that crazy for 2 pieces of metal with a hole at each end.

Does anyone know where I can get a stock set for cheap?

Pm sent

TT classifieds, Ebay or pony up at the Dealer though TT store will beat anyones price.