Sign in to follow this  

I cant stand these stupid sound advertisements!!!

I cant stand the stupid video advertisements. I get on to check things and read up on some threads and all of a sudden i hear a baby yelling. Why? Its so annoying. You cant turn the sound off either! So i end up closing the link. Is there a way to stop these advertisements from coming up?

Firefox + Adblock = no ads.

I never blocked the ads on this site until they became completely obnoxious.

I agree, pop-ups and sound blasts are offensive enough to make me go elsewhere. Thank goodness for adblockers.

I keep my ad blocker off for TT...but keep flash blocker ON. I don't like moving or noisy ads, which are almost all made using flash.

That happened to me last night, kinda creepy actually.... hadn't touched the computer in over an hour and all of a sudden there was this baby laughing for like 3 min and I couldnt find an add or anything on the scren and couldn't turn it down . kinda glad it happens to other people.

That happened to me last night, kinda creepy actually.... hadn't touched the computer in over an hour and all of a sudden there was this baby laughing for like 3 min and I couldnt find an add or anything on the scren and couldn't turn it down . kinda glad it happens to other people.

LOL! That same thing happened to me yesterday, and at the time my 2 kids were sleeping in bed and It really kinda freaked me out for a split second!! I too did not see any ads or could not figure out where this laughing kid came from so I was forced to close down my browser! Crazy dude.:ride:

Mine is still doing it today (Friday) been three days now and I too do not see an advertisement this sound of a crying baby goes with. Something is up.