WaldenMX O.P. Saturday 6/4/11

NewYork

Should be a great one, 70 something degrees and a breeze! We rode a bit today and the temps under 90+ are nice , no mud/rain/tornados were good too! hope to see the regulars and a few new faces Saturday, Jim.

Was actually just going to start a thread to see if anybody is going. Broke the TPS on my 11 250f last weekend racing, so will be at walden on my 125 to save some coin to buy a new TPS. See ya there.

Look Mike up, I won't be there, I have another commitment.

My son and I will be there - we plan to work on technique tomorrow, rather than riding around repeating the same bad habits :ride:.

Is it from 10:00 am til 6:00 pm?

Are they doing sessions e.g. minis, A, B, C etc... ????

I'll be there bright and early. MX473 it will probably be open to all bikes first thing and then broken up as it gets more crowded.

See you tomorrow Mike! :ride::lol:

Is it from 10:00 am til 6:00 pm?

Are they doing sessions e.g. minis, A, B, C etc... ????

Gates open at 8:30 A.M. Riding starts at 10:00 A.M.

Practice ends at 6:00 P.M.

Just $30 per rider for the day gets you all the fun you can handle.

Come early . . . stay late . . . it's up to you.

We adjust as needed, usually before noon its open to all bikes then split to rider ability levels.

Anybody have any 2 smoker pre mix? totally forgot I have none, and my 250f is down. Will pay somebody for some tomorrow at the track?

Anybody have any 2 smoker pre mix? totally forgot I have none, and my 250f is down. Will pay somebody for some tomorrow at the track?

I ordered some almost 3 weeks ago and STILL haven't received it :ride:, so I'll be stopping off tomorrow on my way up to pick some up.

You are welcome to it; I'm in a green GMC pick up with two KTMs (mine & my son's) - we should be there around 10:30. We usually park towards the back of the first lot on your left, as soon as you pull in.

I just saw that riding starts at 10, so i'm just going to take off from albany around 8:15, stop at matts honda/kawi in coxsackie and grab some on the way down. Thank you though.

I'll be on my kx 125 prac. bike, no numbers, no graphics haha. Stealth!

Drew

To Mike (who I met while laying underneath my bike :ride:) -

Thanks for stopping to say hello! I wanted to find you after the session to BS for a little bit, but my son took a pretty good spill on the smaller track and was done for the day. He's ok, just a little banged up, but he bent his handlebars pretty good. So we loaded up and took off a little after 1 pm.

Hope you guys had a good afternoon - it was a lot of fun while it lasted and the track was in GREAT condition.

See you soon -

Dan

Are there ever any Wednesday OP's like there were in the old days? I have my son on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and usually race Harescrambles on Sundays. But, I love Walden and would love to be able to get the occasional practice in.

Dan glad to hear your son is ok. I saw a 2 stroke KTM with no numbers on the track a few times and thought it might be you. We are always parked in the same spot by the whoops, stop on over.

See you next time.

Mike

Dan glad to hear your son is ok. I saw a 2 stroke KTM with no numbers on the track a few times and thought it might be you. We are always parked in the same spot by the whoops, stop on over.

See you next time.

Mike

Thanks Mike. We'll definitely stop over next time out :ride:.

Time to order some new handlebars...

I was there yesterday. Track was good. They were killing it with the water. I know they do it to keep dust down and help the track stay together but some times they go to heavy in the wrong spots.

Does anyone know who the photographer was yesterday?

Natchflug posted a few on WaldenMX.com already.

Check his smugmug page later for more. He takes a few days to download them sometimes. There was someone else shooting too, don't know the name though, sorry.