Sign in to follow this  

Your best price on a 2011 KTM 250SX

You looking new or used because your not going to find a new 2011 250sx. Wait a couple of months and get a 2012 if you want a new bike.

Your not gong to be able to find new or used without paying top dollar.

Put money down on a 12', they are going to be better!

Dang. I wanted it without the linkage...

Yeah locally it's 8650$ after taxes... That's Canadian. However our dollar is stronger then the US still. Would you pay that much for one?

No 2011’s available around here... think my buddy got the last SX locally. He actually was at the shop to get a YZ 250 because he thought the KTM’s had long been sold out... and it just so happened the dealer had just received one.

I like PDS over linked for off road use. Clearance issues and less maintenance for me.

I am sure the 12’s will still be nice... assume getting a great deal of a price will be difficult on the new model.

Re OTD price... too make a better comparison... what’s the tax rate in Canada.

I have 5% tax.

Straight up, Canada gets overcharged. I'll probably be going to go US for my bike.

Our dollar is stronger and we still get overcharged several thousand K.

WOW, there charging $9999 for a 350 xc-f :ride:

sorry off topic lol

Add 15% HST tax to that in BC where I just moved from. It gets expensive..

It is true, here in BC we get boned on bike prices. Shopping Washington State will likely save you some good coin.

You guys overseas got it easy, for a new Ktm down here in Aus were looking at about 11-12 large!!!

OP if you can wait until the 2012's hit the showroom floor you will be able to buy a nice 11' for a reasonable price when some riders have to have the lastest-greatest. Also have you tried KTMtalk's classified section where Munn and another dealer post up their new bikes? That's also a good place to hunt for your 2011 SX.:ride:

theres a brand new 2011 SX250 near me...one left in stock...ud have to call for pricing...and a slightly used one advertised at 5,999...if your that interested in the either of them...let me know and ill shoot you the web addy

theres a brand new 2011 SX250 near me...one left in stock...ud have to call for pricing...and a slightly used one advertised at 5,999...if your that interested in the either of them...let me know and ill shoot you the web addy

I have a friend who is searching for a 11 250sx ever since he started riding mine. He would prefer not having linkage. Please shoot me the info.