Sign in to follow this  

Any luck selling your YZF 250F now?

I'm trying to sell my 04 yzf 250 right now and have not had any serious bites yet. Im asking 2200 and its in perfect cond although i'm in CA and the bike has red sticker registration so it cannot be ridden from may to oct at state parks. I just wanna ask if anyone has had any luck selling theirs and how long it took and what price.

Friend of mine just sold an 03 that belonged to his son. It was in pretty good shape considering the kid rides like a maniac on steroids and has pounded that bike for years.

Maintenance was kept up (and logged) so it was in as good a shape as any 03 out there that gets ridden hard and regularly.

He placed an ad on Craigslist for $2100 and sold it for $2000 within a week. No extras to speak of, just a replacement pipe and seat cover. Plastics were hammered, tires were just OK but the rest of it was in good shape.

Friend of mine just sold an 03 that belonged to his son. It was in pretty good shape considering the kid rides like a maniac on steroids and has pounded that bike for years.

Maintenance was kept up (and logged) so it was in as good a shape as any 03 out there that gets ridden hard and regularly.

He placed an ad on Craigslist for $2100 and sold it for $2000 within a week. No extras to speak of, just a replacement pipe and seat cover. Plastics were hammered, tires were just OK but the rest of it was in good shape.

Good to hear that! Thanks for the response.