Sign in to follow this  

OT! But Wow.... If you like snap on tools...

Hello mate. Im tempted too bid on your impressive tool colection but im rather concerned your usuing a Jedi mind trick too follow me into believing you have impressive collection when really itys just some old tatt from a car boot. Can you please confirm your Not a Jedi master using the Jedi mind trick and your tool is as impressive as you say.

Okay, I LOLed... :ride:

"These aren't the tools you're looking for."

50276_184584719532_440602_n.jpg

Who doesn't like Snap-On tools?

I thought I had a nice tool set... that is bordering on insanity. A few duplicates, yeah... that's getting a little carried away though.

What's your guess on the shipping weight of that purchase?

That has nothing on my Craftsman & Husky collection.......:ride:......well,...ok, maybe it's a little better lol.

That is one serious and EXPENSIVE set of tools for sure.

I take a heavy equipment class. Later today I will take a picture of the tool room. Snap-on everything from screwdrivers to 1" drive sockets. The first day I saw all that I almost died

Sweet mother of god!!!!! That is insane!!! must have had an addiction to buying snap on tools.

Think it's part of an intervention / therapy that he's selling it all?

That's like $150,000 worth of tools.

At least. My 40-50K in tools and boxes aren't 1/4 of what he's got there.

Estimated prices... Figure each socket set is $125-$280, every socket over 24mm or 1" individually is going to be over $50, each wrench set is $160-$360, screwdriver or t-handle sets $100(on sale) - $180.

Every one of those ratchets is worth a minimum of $85 for a 1/4" drive up to over $250 for a 1/2"drive.

Standard torque wrenches average about $225ea, the monsters or digi are more.

It's a little ridiculous! He's practically giving it away for 25,ooo Euros.

ive been in a snap on tool truck before and i was that amazed at all the tools in there it was like being in tool heaven