Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Looking for riding buddies in central pa

hey guys, i recently got into riding trails in my area and only have a friend in philly that has a bike so that means riding alot alone. I have 2 places in the Harrisburg area that are free and legal to ride in and are not blown up and have tons and tons of trails. I am a 21 yr old college student who studies at Penn State just looking for someone to rip up some trails with!

I live out in jersey but i dont mind driving out that way for a good day of riding,i have the same problem here no one to hook up with for a good ride.

that would be really cool man. I will be in my area untill july then i will be about an hour away for summer classes but still plain on comming home on the weekends with my friend from philly so anytime you would like to hook up i am free anytime.

hey guys, i recently got into riding trails in my area and only have a friend in philly that has a bike so that means riding alot alone. I have 2 places in the Harrisburg area that are free and legal to ride in and are not blown up and have tons and tons of trails. I am a 21 yr old college student who studies at Penn State just looking for someone to rip up some trails with!

I'm in the Middletown Area by PSU Harrisburg. PM me if you want to go riding some time. I ride during the week as well with a few guys from work. Mostly we ride up at Trevorton/Shamokin Area but I'm interested in any local spots you know of.

sweet man i live in harrisburg so that can work! more than likely ill be going riding on monday so let me know what your schedual is like. I also will be in Bloomsburg this summer for classes so that is right by shamokin

I'm in the Middletown Area by PSU Harrisburg. PM me if you want to go riding some time. I ride during the week as well with a few guys from work. Mostly we ride up at Trevorton/Shamokin Area but I'm interested in any local spots you know of.

Also how many people do you ususally ride with and is your bike super loud? both places are able to be ridden in but houses are sometimes in the area and loud pipes and cans lead to ppl bitching which is really unfortunate.

Also how many people do you ususally ride with and is your bike super loud? both places are able to be ridden in but houses are sometimes in the area and loud pipes and cans lead to ppl bitching which is really unfortunate.

If your WR still has a stock exhaust, my bike may seem a bit louder. Everyone I ride with has a similar set up. One second season rider and we have a (New to dirt, not motorcycles) guy who is looking to give my "crash bike" a try. Nothing competive or a-hole attitudes between the three of us. Might be headed out to Trevoton on Tuesday. Monday might work for somthing local.

I'll PM you.

Same here no 1 ever either wants to ride or can ride?
I see ur in jersey if u ever wanna get together give me a yell always up for riding never have anyone to go with.

I go riding at anthricite reading Pa Id love to have a few buds to ride and yack it up w or ride an grab a few beers afterwards etc.Most of my friends dont have bikes an always gotta ask there wives an gfs for the balls back to do anything.Its gotten to the point as soon as I hear me n my gf this weekend Im like see ya!

I go riding at anthricite reading Pa Id love to have a few buds to ride and yack it up w or ride an grab a few beers afterwards etc.Most of my friends dont have bikes an always gotta ask there wives an gfs for the balls back to do anything.Its gotten to the point as soon as I hear me n my gf this weekend Im like see ya!
I would love to go out there just havent had the time during the week to get there to grab a permit since i just started a new job a few months ago.

Sweet dude. I just recently got in touch with Sleepyhead and he goes riding there alot as well. I have never been but plain on going sometime very soon with him so when that happens id be happy to let you know the plains once they are set

Sweet dude. I just recently got in touch with Sleepyhead and he goes riding there alot as well. I have never been but plain on going sometime very soon with him so when that happens id be happy to let you know the plains once they are set

You guys are gonna go Ape sh!t once you see this place!

Hi There,

I live in the Harrisburg area and also need some riding buddies, I am 42 and my son is 19, let me know if you want to get together, where are the free trails you are talking about?

i live in new cumberland usaly off sun afternoon mon tue,would love to join in on any ride,in harrisburg or treverton or shomkn.