Should I Buy A Honda Crf150r Expert?

Right now i have a 2009 kawasaki kx85 but ive been looking at them and there pretty cool looking i thought.

Im 5'6 105lb and 14 year's old.Ive raced for 5 or 6 years.This will be my race bike if i get it.

:ride:

Hey,

Im 14 as well, Im looking into a new bike and at 5"2' im pretty short, My main options are a 150rb or a 250r.

Since your moving from a kx85 your pretty much only doing the "2 stroke to 4stroke conversion" both those bikes are race bikes and are made to compete with each other so they really arnt upgrading in power. I havn't ridden either of those bikes but i hear the 150r is slightly faster.

So yeh anyway, at 5"6' you will be able to fit on a 250F, If your allowed to get one i think thats what you should go with. If not i also hear the 150rb's are awesome bikes! :ride:

im 5 2 and im 15 i have 150r im trying to decide should i just sell my bike and get the 150rb or put the bigger tires and swing arm but my question is if i do not put the bigger swing arm would that effect the bike thanks for yall help

im 5 2 and im 15 i have 150r im trying to decide should i just sell my bike and get the 150rb or put the bigger tires and swing arm but my question is if i do not put the bigger swing arm would that effect the bike thanks for yall help

Hey, Try searching and if NOTHING comes up you should create your own thread, not steal someone elses.

i had a 150r, it was a sick bike and all my mates with 2 strokes were always riding it and lovin it

If your on a 2 stroke now, i suggest you stay on one. If i was you i would get a 125 2 stroke, but dont race it for a year (so keep your 85 for one more year) . My friend has a 150 and 250 this year, and he his still racing his 150 until next year when he will race his 250.