Sign in to follow this  

1993 McGrath full body kit

i was wondering how much a 1993 McGrath full body kit is it only is white but i plan on putting it on or selling it i got it for about 10 bucks

Pictures?

it is still in its plastic bag i just was wondering if it was worth selling or if i should put it on my 92 cr250r

Well, I was wondering what a 93 McGrath body kit looked like.

it just covers everything that the normal plasitcs dont

It might not even look right, considering graphics shrink over time.

it has no graphics on it

are you talking about that full fairing plastic like the put on superbikes?

Hmmmm.....that's why I want to see pics, I have no idea what he is talking about...:ride:

I can't find a picture of it but I remember reading something in MXA about it. I think some guys were starting to run full plastic like all around the bike. Even covering the engine cases and all. It was for more advertising space but it never caught on. I think that's what he's talking about.

Something like this?

motocross-action-magazine-august-1994_150587787899.jpg

I remember those, they had 'em for the '93 YZ too. The idea was more advertising space, obviously they never caught on. Cool conversation peice today though

I can't find a picture of it but I remember reading something in MXA about it. I think some guys were starting to run full plastic like all around the bike. Even covering the engine cases and all. It was for more advertising space but it never caught on. I think that's what he's talking about.

yes yes yes thats it thats what it is

dose any one know how much they would be today i also have the brake covers and fork gaurds and the leaver gaurds for the break and clutch so if any one knows how much they would cost i was thinking about putting them on craigslist or ebay