Muscle crapping while ride help

I'm getting ready for a 2 day charity d/s ride next weekend june 10-11. Been doing some riding and I'm getting leg craps mostly inner thigh area. Wondering if anyone can recommend a suppliment to add to water maybe to my camelback. I stretch before and after riding plus eating bananas before and after. I rode most of the northern loop last sunday helping to arrow for the event 93 miles. I experience the worst condition of muscle crapping while riding probably three quarters of the way though. I do where CTI2 on both legs , not sure if this is a cause for it, but have had them for 10 years. Thanks

I get craps too, but it's usually around my waist area. It seems to happen every 12 hours, whether I'm riding or not.

Weird.

I tried not to reply, but my fingers kept typing.

No, *** !!???

...Been doing some riding and I'm getting leg craps mostly inner thigh area...

Mate, I can empathise with you as I get the inner thigh cramps and it seems there is NOTHING you can do to stretch them out. Obviously "seat time" improves the muscle strength and stamina, but even that's not enough sometimes. I have come across an Australian product called Crampeze which seems to do the trick for me. You take them daily - one in the morning and one in the evening.

In case you can't get them there, here's the ingredients (per capsule) so you can get similar supplements:

• 200mg Rutin
  • 150mg Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract
  • 69.35mg Magnesium (oxide)
  • 3.25mg Magnesium (sulphate - dried)
  • 10mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)

Hey thanks, I'll write this down and checkout my local GNC store

I get craps too, but it's usually around my waist area. It seems to happen every 12 hours, whether I'm riding or not.

Weird.

LMAO! Dude. I am going to need a beach towel to wipe away the tears.:ride::lol::lol:

Edited by Datz a DRZ
spelling
I'm getting leg craps mostly inner thigh area.

Just wipe it all off and try some fresh underwear....:ride:

Most people think that cramps are caused by dehydration only.

It takes more than water.

You also need:

Salt, not alot, light salting will do it (Or a small bag of chips)

Calcium, drink some milk, eat some yougurt, ice cream, cheese (Take a One-a-day)

Potassium, fruits, electrolyte-replacement drinks (NOT Rockstar/Monster/Red Bull)

Water, also important.

Lastly, be in shape, fatugue contributes to cramping.