07 KX 250F Fork Troubles

Alright heres the deal.. I did a simple fork seal replacement on my bike about a week ago. OEM seals. I put in 375 ML of 5w fork oil. I got it all the way back together and on the bike. The forks have been previously setup by Pro Action of Illinois for a 145 lb. rider. They traveled great before, but now they dont move hardly at all! I push down and the forks move down just a bit and stick down. I have to grab the bars and jump up to get the forks to come back up all the way. They are way WAY stiffer now that they have been rebuilt. Any thoughts on why this is happenening?? The Spec on the sticker for the forks said 375 ML and it looked like thats about what came out of em..

did you set your forks in alignment after you put the axle through? I would check this out to make sure your forks arent bound up, If that aint it, I would check your clickers.

Alright heres the deal.. I did a simple fork seal replacement on my bike about a week ago. OEM seals. I put in 375 ML of 5w fork oil. I got it all the way back together and on the bike. The forks have been previously setup by Pro Action of Illinois for a 145 lb. rider. They traveled great before, but now they dont move hardly at all! I push down and the forks move down just a bit and stick down. I have to grab the bars and jump up to get the forks to come back up all the way. They are way WAY stiffer now that they have been rebuilt. Any thoughts on why this is happenening?? The Spec on the sticker for the forks said 375 ML and it looked like thats about what came out of em..

where abouts in Indiana?

I would take them off the bike and push on them individually. That way you know if it is the clamps or the forks and also if it is just on leg. Did you use a torque wrench on the clamp bolts? Too tight and it can bind the legs.

will this set up apply for a hevier rider?

im 170 and im looking to do the same, any input on oil level and oil thickness??

will this set up apply for a hevier rider?

im 170 and im looking to do the same, any input on oil level and oil thickness??

Depends, you riding woods or Moto?! Maxima 5 wt is a great all around weight, for height, thats gonna depend on what you ride, if you need it softer or stiffer...I'd do 340-350cc for the woods, and 375-400cc for moto. Just depends on the feel your goin for, everyone's diff, but that should be a good guideline for you to start at!