Sign in to follow this  

locomx.com Buying online warning.

I've ordered some things from locomx.com. First time it came right away in 3 days. 2nd time, I got the "back ordered" (even though it said in stock) email. And got my order like 3 weeks later. I gave them one last chance, and got the back ordered email again. I emailed them to cancel the order and refund my card. It's been almost a month and my card has not been refunded yet. Despite 2 emails and them responding they will refund the card ASAP.

Just a heads up for those that are looking for parts online from these people.

I've ordered some things from locomx.com. First time it came right away in 3 days. 2nd time, I got the "back ordered" (even though it said in stock) email. And got my order like 3 weeks later. I gave them one last chance, and got the back ordered email again. I emailed them to cancel the order and refund my card. It's been almost a month and my card has not been refunded yet. Despite 2 emails and them responding they will refund the card ASAP.

Just a heads up for those that are looking for parts online from these people.

TITLE should be "locomx warning"

I dont buy from a company with a drunk Mexican mascot...

I didn't want to put a site in my topic because I figured the spam filters would can it.

I didn't want to put a site in my topic because I figured the spam filters would can it.

you said locomx.com, the same to me as http://www.locox.com/ to me