So the salesmen at

the Suzuki dealer ship tells me today that the DRZ is growing up to a 450. Has anyone heard this or just more sales BS..

That would be sweet. Bore and stroke to over 500cc. I think I would have to trade up.

i call bs!

I work in sales at a dealership here in NC and I havent heard any thing about this. Sounds like BS to me but it sure would be sweet.

I am sure the sales man owns two worked DRZ's and if you buy one today, hell give you his sisters phone number.

That's what I was thinking but had to ask.. BTW I still have her # if you want it!

I work in sales at a dealership here in NC and I havent heard any thing about this. Sounds like BS to me but it sure would be sweet.

What shop do you work at. I use to go to Gastonia Suzuki a lot back in my NC days.

That's what I was thinking but had to ask.. BTW I still have her # if you want it!

Sorry, I cannot drink that much Everclear.

tumblr_le7usqKkCo1qf42vz.jpg

Did he mention anything about a 6th gear? :ride:

i bet itll have 7 gears!

Wait...is it 2007 again? lol

Suzuki has a greater chance of ceasing all US sales than to bring in a 450 dual sport.

Sorry, I cannot drink that much Everclear.

tumblr_le7usqKkCo1qf42vz.jpg

:ride:

Worse yet... I took my DRZsm to a Suzuki dealership and the new guy didn't know they sold them. He asked what it was. :ride: His friendly associates where kind enough to laugh at him and ask me what all I had done to mine.

I am afraid if we are lucky it will be bold new graphics again. Maybe the sales guy got it confused with the RMX.

:ride:

fuggin Kardashian's

What shop do you work at. I use to go to Gastonia Suzuki a lot back in my NC days.

Fun Products Inc. in Goldsboro. :ride:

It is in the sense that Suzuki's big trailbike has transitioned from the DRZ-400E to the RMX450 ("grown up to a 450"), but the RMX is a detuned RMZ, not an enduro style bike from the ground up like the DRZ is. Neither are their plans in the works (afaik) for turning the RMX into a street legal enduro.

Don't forget auto trans, ABS, heated/cooled seats and back up camera. :ride:

Every year at this time we start hearing rumors of great things to come.....and we end up with "New Bold Graphics". LOL. Whatever.