Another tire question...

I'm gonna replace the tires on my S/M. I did my research and I think the best tire for me is the Michelin Pilot Power. What I want to know is I'm going with a stock size front and a 150 rear, Is $320 installed a good price?

little high...i think theres a set of front a rear on ebay right now for $209 and around heres its $10 per tire for instalation

120/17/70-150/60/17 is perfect. price seems high. id check more online stores to get a better deal

Seems very high. I paid less than $200 for a set off Rockymountainatv with free shipping

Seems very high. I paid less than $200 for a set off Rockymountainatv with free shipping

You guys get the tyres crazy cheap in the States....$400 would be good buying for a set here in Australia....

You guys get the tyres crazy cheap in the States....$400 would be good buying for a set here in Australia....

But you guys get "the real e" :ride:

I got my set for 160 try motosport. Also just buy yourself a tire iron $12. Change the tires yourself.

I got my set for 160 try motosport. Also just buy yourself a tire iron $12. Change the tires yourself.

Dont I have to balance them? I also asked if it would save me some cash by bringing them just the wheels instead of the bike. It brought the total down to $260. So I ordered em.

It's always cheaper if you just bring in the wheels. Most snipes won't charge you for mount and balance if you order them through there shop