Sign in to follow this  

Randy Hawkins 2004 YZ250

For those of you that are AMA members you probably have already seen this and for those of you that are not AMA members... why aren't you?

The Hall of Fame centerfold picture is that of a 2004 YZ250, cool thing is that it's not that much different from my 09.

I'm not an AMA member due to their blatant efforts to cut the throat of two strokes and destroying the sport in the process.

• Like 2

I'm not an AMA member due to their blatant efforts to cut the throat of two strokes and destroying the sport in the process.

Not sure where you got your "facts" from but all I know is that without the AMA on our side right now we don't have a chance against the "greenies".

AMA seems more interested in fighting for the "rights" of loud pipes on Harley's.

They fight for infringments on rights, but definitely push for quiet, responsible bikes.

AMA is a joke. Ditto on the fight for loud pipes and choice for Harley morons not to wear helmets. I don't know how they test the bikes in a SX but there's no way they're less than 100db.

Craigus

Sorry, I had no idea everyone was so pissed about the AMA. Maybe I should quit the AMA and just join Sam's Club, I'm sure they help to protect rider's rights.

You are all right. Just don't tell me to join that mess. Been there done that.

lets see the bike who cares about arguing over ama theyre not for bikes its all money...i got a 04 yz250 and would love to see hawks bike:thumbsup:

• Like 1

001.jpg

Wow! I am so computer illiterate! That was confusing for me to accomplish. It would have been easier if you all belonged to the AMA.

I refuse to join the ama, thankfully we have a local harescrable series that does not require that crap

Back to the bike...

Damn, there is a lot of bling on that machine!

I wonder who manufactured the tank?

sick bike for sure! id love to do some custome alumi work like what you see as the gas can for my bike. that would be fun.

and thanks for all the retarded comments about AMA. go ride your bike rather than post lame shit we all would rather not shuffle threw. you guys are bored. the bike is not!

Bike good...ama bad. No more ama in this thread, or forum, or it gets closed. Ama talk belongs in many other sections of tt...not in bike specific areas.