stewart update

Motocross

really? way to be like 8 months late!

man your just a grumpy man arnt you? every post i see of yours your bashing someone and bringing threads down... read a little deeper into this article

pull whatever it is outta your a** and lighten up :ride:

MY BAD broooo!

Actually he was charged with the felony and rearrested today. Guess he has nothing better to do since he isn't riding the outdoors.

You might want to read the story again. The charges were dropped in another county and he was charged again in a new county today 6/3/2011.

Actually he was charged with the felony and rearrested today. Guess he has nothing better to do since he isn't riding the outdoors.

thank you :ride:

Things are not looking to good right now for him .

Kinda feel sorry for butt plug bubba

NOT

Wonder how much this county will get out of him

then the next

and next

If you think they're not looking good now, wait till he DOES meet the other Bubba...

Hopefully the new judge doesn't follow motocross for Bubbas sake. Who knows though with all those js7 haters out there

Wonder how much this county will get out of him

then the next

and next

Yeah it is all about the revenue from whatever fines they can inflict on him for sure.

I wonder if the reality tv show about the "fastest cop impersonator on the planet" will air any of this if it is still on the network next season?

Sounds like the county prosecutor figured out Stewart was a multi millionaire and is gonna get the county out of it's budget problems. This needs to end and move on. Plenty of other real criminals out there that need more attention than this.

Hopefully the new judge doesn't follow motocross for Bubbas sake. Who knows though with all those js7 haters out there

No kidding, the judge will walk in with a CR22 hat on:lol:

Oh, snap! :ride:

Oh, snap! :lol:

I wondered if you were a JS fan.:ride:

I wondered if you were a JS fan.:ride:

Where did you come up with that?

Where did you come up with that?

You aren't a JS fan?

WOW this explains soooo much! im just saying!

and i did read the article... like i said really? again? this has been beat to death! and i don't think i bashed you in any way! just think its funny for people that really don't like james why are you guys looking up so much stuff on him? ever hear beating a dead horse? didn't think so!

and i did read the article... like i said really? again? this has been beat to death! and i don't think i bashed you in any way! just think its funny for people that really don't like james why are you guys looking up so much stuff on him? ever hear beating a dead horse? didn't think so!

Does RacerX Online hate James too?

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/06/03/update-on-james-stewart

It seems like relevant news for a motorcycle pro racing forum. And it's not yet another thread about "what Stewart should/is doing next". We've burned through 3-4 of those in the past week alone :ride:

Im a big fan of james