stewart update

Wonder how much this county will get out of him

then the next

and next

Yeah it is all about the revenue from whatever fines they can inflict on him for sure.

I wonder if the reality tv show about the "fastest cop impersonator on the planet" will air any of this if it is still on the network next season?

Sounds like the county prosecutor figured out Stewart was a multi millionaire and is gonna get the county out of it's budget problems. This needs to end and move on. Plenty of other real criminals out there that need more attention than this.

WOW this explains soooo much! im just saying!

and i did read the article... like i said really? again? this has been beat to death! and i don't think i bashed you in any way! just think its funny for people that really don't like james why are you guys looking up so much stuff on him? ever hear beating a dead horse? didn't think so!

and i did read the article... like i said really? again? this has been beat to death! and i don't think i bashed you in any way! just think its funny for people that really don't like james why are you guys looking up so much stuff on him? ever hear beating a dead horse? didn't think so!

Does RacerX Online hate James too?

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/06/03/update-on-james-stewart

It seems like relevant news for a motorcycle pro racing forum. And it's not yet another thread about "what Stewart should/is doing next". We've burned through 3-4 of those in the past week alone :ride:

Im a big fan of james